Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Why I hate New Jersey

Why I hate New Jersey:

1) You can't make left turns (previously opined upon)
2) There is construction everywhere (which is ironic, because the roads are still horrible).

I'm just upset because these two facts combined for me tonight on the way home, as I was forced to drive five miles past my hotel because construction eliminated all of the u-turn spots near it.

Other ways the travel gods were against me tonight:

1) Torrential downpour of rain
2) Someone pulled the fire alarm at the school I was at tonight, forcing us to stand out in the rain for over half an hour

I just find it weird that the East Coast, with all of it's extreme weather, has really bad roads. Also, even their major roads and freeways don't have street lights.

I guess I'm just a little road weary. It's another marathon two-week go for me. More visits tomorrow and Friday, work on Saturday, fair on Sunday, and back at in on Monday.

No comments: