Sunday, August 27, 2006

Travel planning stress

I spent most of the past week stressing out about planning my fall travel. Even without the numerous errors I've now found on the college fair schedule I was given, it's a big task. But it's been complicated by several problems I luckily discovered on Friday, such as me supposedly having to be in two different parts of the state at the same time. Hmm. My first fair is September 12th but I hit the road the Sunday after by heading to Pittsburgh. I also hit southern Jersey and Philadelphia at the beginning, then spend the next few weeks in northen Jersey, and then back to Philadelphia and Atlantic City in November. I'm lucky in that most of my stuff is in a pretty concentrated area, I guess.

Besides that, not a lot going on. I finally caved and bought myself a new iPod, and I need to get a suit for travel season. So yay for spending money. Picked up John at the airport yesterday, so it was kind of nice to see a familiar face in the city and get out of my apartment a bit. It's been kind of a lazy weekend because it's been raining. So I'm just kind of stuck in my apartment because I don't want to go outside. My evening will pretty much be here, and then back to work tomorrow to continue the stress of planning fall travel. Wonderful.

No comments: